Report a Problem
Home Notice Board News Hemsby PC Contacts Useful Numbers What's On ? Report a Problem Minutes Paramedic Petition Community Resilience Hemsby Village Hall Tourism Community Recycling Churches in Hemsby Hemsby School History of Hemsby Hemsby Herald Local Groups Feedback

[Under Construction]


The Hemsby Parish Council helps to maintain and coordinate the maintenance of a number of facilities in and around the village of Hemsby.  Should you find a problem that you think requires attention, there are many ways you can pass this information on.

It could be an overflowing sewer or a fallen branch on the highway, perhaps a health and safety issue or just a street light that doesn't work.  If you know a Parish Councillor in the village, they will be pleased to advise you and pass on your concerns.  If you wish to contact the Hemsby Parish Council, you should address your message to the Chairman and deliver any such correspondence via the Parish Clerk.

How to get in touch

  • Call the Hemsby Parish Clerk
  • Speak to a Parish Councillor
  • Write to the Parish Council
  • Send a FAX
  • Send us an email
  • Use the Contact Form below

See the separate Contact Page for numbers and addresses    -    CLICK HERE

Problem Report Form

Select the items that apply, and then let us know how to contact you.

If possible please include an exact address of the problem or in the case of a street lamp, the number on the post.

I would like someone to call
I am a Hemsby resident
This problem affects Health and Safety

Location of Problem
Your Address


Home ]

Send mail to with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright 2013 Hemsby Parish Council
Last modified: 07/24/14